Family Blessings


Hello.... 
The month of october it is all about family... I love my family, my hubby, my son and my 2 little girls!! Wich this collection i was inspired by how fun it is  to search for all those beauties with the kids. But also the cozy stay at homes and make it cozy with my hubby and candle light. Being together with my family and having a good
time is the most important thing for me. This is what inspired me when i was working with these colors. The beautiful autumn and thanksgiving.



In this collection you will find 8 beautiful packs with elements, papers, cards, quickpages and wordbits. And this time you can find all 8 packs bundled in 1 pack for 8$

 
But let's have a closer look to all packs included...










If you need some inspiration:











Thank you for reading!!


No comments: