Black Friday Sales & many new releases

Hello everyone,

I hope all those from America had an amazing Thanksgiving so far! The Black Friday sales are beginning at SHCO and SweetShoppeDesigns




_____________________________________________

I have for you 5 new collections yes you heard me right 5 new ones lol.



_______________________________________



_______________________________________



_______________________________________



_______________________________________



________________________________




____________________________________________

I also have some new CU in my shop at SHCO and some re-releases

CU Mix 189 - XMas bits CU Mix 188 - Charmy leaves
CU Mix 187 - Cotton CU Mix 186 - Cotton
CU Mix 185 - Pink Flowers CU Mix 124 - Christmas Pillows
CU Mix 122 - Golden Hollies CU Mix 74 - Christmas stocking

No comments: