Gallery Standouts

I loooove to go to my shop gallery and see all your creativity with my products. Most of the time i try to leave some comments, but sometimes it is hard to leave comments to eveyone. I wanted to show you some pages wich really stood out to me and i completly adore.

shunnstergirl
http://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=475507&title=see-the-world&cat=688

This page from shunnstergirl is completly amazing. She is guesting this month in my team but at the moment she posted this pages it blows my mind. I love how creative she has used the different papers and that she used 1 paper as a mask for the map paper. And all those tiny clusters around the page and polaroid photo;s are just perfect. I really needed to show you this.

haydensmommy217


This page from haidensmommy217 is breathtaking. I love the pockets filled with embellishements and all the tiny wordarts layered across the page. She is representing her wish here so  well. Very beautiful scrapped.

~cindy~
http://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=474561&title=baseball&cat=688

What i love about Cindy her page are the beautiful little details. The tiny elements across the page and the baseball paper blended with the big photo, it is giving such an amazing contrast to the page. I love it.

mrsashbaugh
http://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=471959&title=baseball&cat=688

And another beautiful pocket page created by mrsashbaugh. I love the mixture of pocket cards and photo's and that it is so nice in balance with eachother. And those beautiful clusters are incredible as well.

Please show me your creations and maybe your page will be shown here as well!
 

No comments: