Featured designer & Playdate

Hello eveyone... I'm very excited to announce that I am the featured designer the next 2 weeks at Sweet Shoppe. But first i tell you about my fun scoop with Amanda...

inspired by hours of imagination and fun when we play. Create layouts about pretending, sharing and being with your best friends. Get this collection and go play with these brightly colored papers and elements to document the play time in your life! 







Here are a few inspiration pages from our CT's and babes


___________________________________

I'm very excited to tell you that I am the featured designer for the next two week. I decided to go for a fun theme wich I didn't wanted to do alone.



We decided to create a Coordinating card pack and an Easy Print pack.




Here some awesome Babe pages...


Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments: