Animated Dream: Home

It has been a while I updated my blog. That has been because I was working on a an album for my oldest her class, this is also the main reason that it has been a while I made solo kit. My oldest was in her last class of Elementary school so it was a sweet goodbye and to surprise them I made an album for them with all photo's from their first year till their last I made 72 pages straight in just 1,5/2 months lol so that took me some time. They were all so happy with the album, now when summer break is over they all go their each way like in 4 different middle schools, so some they maybe never will see again. But now they have a sweet memory album.

Anyway I wanted to let you know a started a solo kit again, another sports one for on the water...

But for now I want to show you my new favorite Animated Dream collection with Meagan. This one is so cute and bright with lots of fun elements.

Have a fun adventure with a purple alien and bold human as you talk about the theme of home and love. Is your family out of this world?! Make a far out album!





Animated Dream: Home Collection Bundle by Meagan's Creations and WendyP Designs




No comments: