DSD Celebrations at SweetShoppe

It is Digital Scrapbooking weekend!! 

This mean it is time for a huge sale again and lots of fun festivities at SweetShoppe. Enjoy all my products with a 40% off storewide sale

I prepared a lot of yummy collections to celebrate this weekend. 

After I made my gnome valentine collection earlier this year I found it so fun to create these cute little gnomes that I decided to make a serie out with it. So came this weekend 2 other gnome collection: Gnom-o-ween and Hearth & Gnome... There will be more coning in the future.

Also I was thinking a long time about doing a book serie to make collections out of each genre, I told this idea to my friend Meagan and she found it a great idea. This is how another serie has born, this mean not that our animated dream serie stops both will continue... Now Halloween is around the corner we decided to start with Book Lovers: Horror.

And to continue my sports serie I looked at some of your suggestions and decided to do Lacrosse this time. I had to say before I never knew the existence of this sport, but after seeing the serie Teenwolf I found out is was a real thing lol... So here is Live Love Lax

All collections are available as Bundle, Kit or cards only

Gnom-o-ween - Bundle by WendyP Designs


____________________________________

Hearth & Gnome - Bundle by WendyP Designs


____________________________________

Book Lovers: Horror Collection Bundle by Meagan's Creations and WendyP Designs


____________________________________

Live love lax - Bundle by WendyP Designs


____________________________________

And for the first time since ever SSD is overing Commercial Use products too!

This is my new CU for this weekend

____________________________________

As always there are some fun free with purchases during this weekend one for $10 purchase and another one for $20 purchase, you really don't wanna mis these two out!

No comments: