New Fundraiser Collection & We're all made here

 

This is a Fundraiser collection by WendyP Designs. If you purchase this collection, 100% of the proceeds made from those sales during March 2022 will be donated to the Red Cross Relief Efeerts to help those affected by the current conflict in Ukraine.

My heart is crying with what is happening in Ukraine, so I had the strong feeling that I needed to do something to help the victims.

Designed with the Blue and Yellow colors of the Ukrainian flag, Fly Free is a digital scrapbooking kit centering around themes of peace, hope and freedom. With symbolic birds and cages... (because it's a fundraiser only kit and  bundle are available)

FLY FREE IS AVAILABLE HERE





Thank you all so much in advance to help me with this...

______________________

Also new this weekend is my very first Scoop with Valeria of Little Butterfly Wings.
We’re All Mad Here, is all about going down the rabbit hole with Alice.  Wonderful icons from this beloved story are perfect for storytelling, capturing spring moments or just creating fun layouts that let your imagination run wild!





Well I wish you all a Wonderfull weekend!



 

No comments: