Save big on all Scoops & Dips new ones included!

I always love to work together with my Co-Designers at SSD, that makes Scooper Dipper weekend even sweeter because there will be a lot of those collaborations.

You can save 25% on ALL Scoops and Dips even the older ones!
Including my 2 series Animated Dream & Around the World wich you can find in the side bar of my blog!

This weekend I worked together on 3 collections and I have one re-release with a huge update...



The first I want to show you is the one with DSI, it was fun to work on such a playful and cozy theme where fun and family stands central...

Family game night - Bundle by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients & WendyP Designs

 

 
__________________________________

Next is another fun one where it is all about Art & Creativity created with my friend Blagovesta & Red Ivy Design. Perfect for all those happy craftiness memories


Love to Craft {bundle} by Blagovesta Gosheva, Red Ivy Design & WendyP Designs

 

 
________________________________

Last dip is a fun one too with beautiful pastel colors and totally perfect for spring, created with Grace Lee & Meghan Mullens


First Bloom: Bundle by Grace Lee, Meghan Mullens, and Wendyp Designs

 

 
_____________________________________

Last one is a re-release of a collection I originally made in 2015. But it is completely updated  some old, some new... It has a happy and colorful fresh vibe and is perfect for first sign of spring memories.


Spring Florals - Bundle by WendyP Designs


 

 
___________________________________

_____________________________________

Also I have a new CU pack at SHCO available, beautiful purple flowers

No comments: