Sticks in actions: Ice and Field...

Happy Valentines day!!

To celebrate the day of love with you all we have selected 1 product we love most and discounted it with 50% for 2 days only! It was really really hard to choose just one, But because I love my kids most I decided to pick my "Double Trouble" collection for all those little hearts of ours..



This weekend I have 2 new sport collections, I had this on my list for some time but wanted to make it when spring would be close by again for the field version... This time the sport is all about Hockey if it is field or ice both will get you covered and they even are easily to combine with each other.

You would save the most when you buy the Mega Bundle Collection, all add-ons and both kits all together.


 

 

 

 

Now take a look at the amazing inspiration the team girls have made!

No comments: