New in the Shoppe: Expecto Patrognome and freebie


This week I have for you a super fun collection where I was working on for a couple of weeks. Because I had a specific date in my head. My oldest Lorena is crazy about Harry Potter and she loves my gnomes. So I came with the idea to create a HP gnome collection wich would release exactly on her birthday wich is July 17th so this weekend yay! But that's not all I came with this idea because I wanted to print a couple of those gnomes on t-shirts for her to gift them with her birthday. Anyway I had so much fun creating this collection and so was this theme and idea born...

Expecto Patrognome, is inspired by the world of Harry Potter. Jam packed with every element and paper you can imagine for wizarding world lovers everywhere. Super fans and casual theme park attendees alike will find this collection to be a must have in your scrapbooking stash!

EXPECTO PTROGNOME

Expecto Patrognome - Bundle & *FWP* by WendyP Designs

Expecto Patrognome by WendyP Designs

And with purchasing the massive bundle you will receive the character gnomes for free so instead of 4 add-on packs you have 5 add-on packs! (Ginny is not included in the preview but she is included in the pack.)

I had some fun scrapping myself, but the team made some incredible layouts too.


Now that you have made it all the way down, I have a little surprise for you, with 2 cards for each house...

You can download it HERE



1 comment:

khawer rasheed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.