New this week: Creepy Christmas



It is my last featured week and I wanted to make something fun and unique. But more about that below.

It will be Halloween this weekend and that's why we made a huge fun mystery bag wich you will recieve with a purchase of $25.




Last year shortly after Christmas I came across some gothic inspired christmas images. And I told myself that I wanted to make a collection inspired to that for this year. But when to release something like that a mixture of Halloween and Christmas was a harder decision, so after thinking about that I decided it would be best to do that now.
I had so much fun creating this collection and illustrating all the images. 

Creepy Christmas, is inspired by the dark side of seasons greetings and Christmas. But it is also fun for Halloween dress up, seasonal movie favorites or a scary night. This is the perfect mix of holiday greetings that are merry and frightful! In case you want Halloween as Christmas gift.

CREEPY CHRISTNMAS

Creepy Christmas - Bundle by WendyP Designs





I made a coordinating freebie to go with this fun collection 
This is available in my FB fan group...



It is also the last week where you recieve my kit "A nice autumn day" free with a Purchase of $10



I'll be back in your inboxes this Tuesday about my featured designer sale!
For now have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love your work, do you have a newsletter?