Last 2 collections of 2021!!

When I decided to make a New yYear's Eve collection with gnomes I went searching for colors. I made 2 color moodboards because I wasn't sure yet wich direction I wanted to go, this brought me in a huge dilemma. But after the votes of you all were this close I decided to make a collection with each pallet to over them both at the same time...

And serieus i love them both so much, and I had so much fun making them!

The best deal I prepared for you is when you buy the Mega Bundle where you will recieve not 1 but 2 FWP's!! There where you will recieve the wordy pack only with the separated bundles you will also recieve a felt board pack free so 2 free packs after purchase! 

The best Gnew Year - Mega Bundle & *2 FWP's* by WendyP Designs

Happy gnew year - Bundle & *FWP* by WendyP Designs The best is yet to gnome - Bundle & *FWP* by WendyP Designs

Now let us take a closer look to the kits only..


No comments: