iNSD 2022 New releases and save 40% Storewide!


 Hello sweet scrappers,

Sorry for being so quiet this weekend. After I was done designing I took the weekend off from screen. Anyway there are still 2 days left to enjoy the sales and discounted new (and old) goodies!

I have been pretty busy for you all and created 3 fun new collections for you all.

Amanda and I continued our Around the World Series with this time round: Austria. Known for its beautiful mountain landscapes, lakes, ski resorts, hiking, chocolate, watches, clock towers and quaint villages, a visit to this amazing country is worth documenting. There are so many iconic elements and beautiful colors in this collection that you will not only use it on layouts of Austrian trips, but also find so many other ways to use it again and again!



______________________

Next is a new soccer collection, after I retired the very old one I decided it was time for a new version specially because my own son is playing soccer for years now. (fun detail) the boy silhouette is my son playing.




_____________________

The other sport collection I have been working on is a gymnastics collection... Perfect for the gymnast, cheerleading tumbler, or all-around athlete in your family, this bright, vibrant collection will help you nail that amazing layout documenting all of the fun. Step up the mat and get to creating! 

STICK THE LANDING




____________________

And those miss out the 4 beautiful collection you will recieve free with a purchase of $30...


No comments: