New this week: Eat my Bubbles - Save 25% this weekend

 

Last year when Rosalie started swimming lessons I made the collection "Learn to swim". Now little more than a year later she will problaly recieve her first certificate in September. But since it is summer again I thought it would be time for a more experienced swimming collection with exact the same colors so they match perfectly with each other.

EAT MY BUBBLES

A digital scrapbooking collection inspired by water sports.  Perfect for swim team, water polo, diving, synchronized swimming, water aerobics, or just splashing in the pool for fun.  Document your time in the water with this amazingly splashy collection!


Eat my bubbles - Bundle by WendyP Designs


Eat my bubbles by WendyP Designs



Look at these fabulous inspirations



In case you don't Learning to swim yet I have bundled both collections together in a kit deal and a Mega bundle deal.


Learn to eat bubbles  - Mega Bundle by WendyP Designs

____________________________




No comments: