Black Friday 2022 New releases and sales!

First of all I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones, or maybe you are still celebrating. But as for Sweet Shoppe we are ready to offer you this years Black Friday sale and new goodies.

As always you get a fun beautiful new shop collab free with a purchase of $20

I created 4 beautiful new collections specially for this weekend wich I will show you all below this announcement where you can see what ill be going on this weekend and when

Do know you can find all my products HERE and on sale

And keep a close eye to the shoppe for when the $2 Sweet Steals are going live for 24 hours Only!!!

_________________________________________________________

First Collection I wanna show you is my Scoop with Amanda, a new installment of our Around the world series. 

AROUND THE WORLD: SWEDEN

Around the world: Sweden - bundle by Amanda Yi & WendyP Designs

_________________________________

Second Scoop is with Tracey of Clever Monkey Graphics. We choose a delicious theme with lots of food and instaworthy elements to document your dining out pictures

DINING OUT

Dining Out - Bundle by Clever Monkey Graphics & WendyP Designs


_________________________________________

First Solo collection I made for you is all about coffee, frappe, ice coffee or any other Starbucks treat. My oldest daughter is all addicted to the white chocolate frappe and caramel ice coffee. So I felt I had to make something with this.

WHOLE LATTE LOVE

Whole latte love - Bundle by WendyP Designs


____________________________________

And the last Solo I wanna show you was so fun to make and very special to my youngest daughter. She was a huge Minnie Mouse fan when she was younger, everything had to be Minnie. Even though it is not as much as it used to be she still loves her most. The inspiration to make this collection. And as bonus you will recieve 4 extra characters free with purchasing the bundle

MAGIC GNOME EARS

Magic gnome ears - Bundle & *FWP* by WendyP Designs


_____________________________________________

I also had time left to make 1 new CU pack full with red berry branches

All my CU products are on sale and can be found HERE

CU Mix 281 - Berry branches by WendyP Designs

_______________________________________________

In case you missed any of my previous released collections:

Halloween Baking - Bundle & *FWP* by WendyP Designs Aiming Master - Bundle by WendyP Designs

Go team go - Bundle by WendyP Designs My super gnome - bundle by WendyP Designs

Once upon a gnome - Bundle by WendyP Designs Detective Gnomes - Bundle by WendyP Designs

________________________________________

I wish you all a beautiful weekend!!

No comments: