Introducing my newest collection: Tales and Trails

It has been such a long time I send out my last newsletter to you that I thought to dust it off and bring it to life again. I'm so sorry for my silence for such a long time, but I'm really looking forward to connect more with you again in this way.

So I'm wondering how are you all doing, are you still scrapping?

Some of you maybe have read in the forum my dad was on a 3-4 month journey hiking from the most north of the Netherlands all the way to Santiago de Compostella in Spain. Along the way he shared stories and photo's with family and friends. He arrived his final destination yesterday and I'm so proud of that. In case you missed the forum thread you can find it HERE.

After Raquel asked me to scoop and for a theme idea, I really wanted to do something inspired by the adventure my dad was in. But it needed to be also perfect for other hike or camping adventures. We really love how it turned out and both had so much fun creating this versatile and cute collection.


by Sweet Doll Designs & WendyP Designs



 

I was so inspired by this collection that I made 2 layouts from my dad during his journey



Here is some more inspiration for you

 

 

No comments: